Friday, May 1, 2009

'My love life' #27










These quotes are all mine given to you...........


"Love her voice,face,hips,dress,dancing, hair,height,shape,skin tone,legs!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Her hands now that's called : love"
"This is the ultimate fantasy woman.and that blouse with the buttons exposing her back is just enough to kindle my imagination."
"And life tells many things about her."
"Get a fire hose...this babe's on fire"
"Nothing went wrong the day she was made, and everything was perfect the day she was born."
"She is beautiful. She goes to show that you don't have to be a swimsuit model beautiful, but classy and.. elegant. Great too."
"Love the way she moves."
"Beautiful woman!"
"She can wear anything and still look original."
"Not even an accident can make her look different."
"The voice of an ANGEL."
"Sometimes, a little can say so much."
"I'm, speechless. I love the dramatic change. && that smile is captavating.we all need change."
"The lighting in her eyes (as in all her ways) is gorgeous and quite theatrical."
"If the world was mine, I'd make her the Ambassador."
"Makes me think of "priscilla, queen of the desert."
"what a beautiful face...She is gorgeous even without makeup. Fantastic my favorite!!"
"Speechless!Danielle is a diva!!!!!"
"I think MORRISSEY wrote 'My love life' after her."
"It doesn't get any better than you, a job well, done."
"If it was up to me I'd carve you in every mountain."



"I am more than convince that I can sit down in front of you, and look at you. And seconds would turn into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, days into weeks, weeks into months, months into years, years into centuries, and centuries to beyon. And I know you will never grow old in me. For I shall die and you will live on for ever as long as the world can offer life.."



The question is. Is Jay Ill for Danielle? The answer is and always will be... YES!......Jay






P.S. Believe me when i say that I can go on FOREVER! and EVER.........