Saturday, May 23, 2009

HOW COULD ANYBODY POSSIBLY KNOW HOW I FEEL........#48



How would anyone know of the love I have for you,
The one that burns so steady and true. Should I be silent be still and never say a word,
And not let this beautiful message be heard.
Or instead should I shout it out loud,

The love I have for you of which I'm so proud. Any man would give all he is worth,

To have a love like this while here on earth.
Should I let the world know how I feel,
So everyone will realize it is indeed real. Are there others in this world my love who feel as I do,
But don't have the words to help them get through.
You and I still walk our own way every night,

Either our fingers entwined or you holding me tight. The kisses still mean so very much to me,
Your hands, your soft and sensual touch. You see these feelings never go away Mrs. Danielle,
It doesn't matter if you turn old and gray to me.
Would you look at me when I have passed away,
And ask How did I feel, I don't know she never did ask. Well, I will not be silent until the end,

You're my Angel, my lover and my best friend.
We have been in me for an eternity,
And it still burns so brightly for me.