Saturday, May 2, 2009

I saw the light in your eyes #28



It's perfect, and what it brings, is everything...A simple smile comes calling back, a brilliant girl, I'm still shuddering I looked out my window, I'm sure I saw her there.You don't need me to tell you now, that nothing can compare to you
I think You smiled when I told you,That You're the love of my life.You might've succeeded in changing me,In giving me life in a dream.It's easier to hate than to be loved by one,You next to me is my proud,Leaving your side never easy,I saw the light in your eyes.
Now you are sweet, and what you bring I tried to take. the loneliness is a word to me now,Your soul in me is what I need.and all I've lost means nothing now, you're in my eyes,When you wake up a necklace across your neck I might've lived my life in a dream but I swear it, you are real memories refuses, and it shatters like glass mercurial future, forget the past,but it's you, it's what I feel
But if You find it in your heart, to give me the chance,You find it in your heart, it's the best choice you've ever made.
I'll tell you, forever, I love you, forever
Leaving you never easy,I saw the light,Truth,honest,roads,trust in your soul........


There is only one, and that's you.... here and always, Jay