Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It took my whole life...#31



Let us be friends
Let us be lovers well marry our dreams together
I've got some real love here in my heart


So I bought a pack of MORRISSEY cards and all your favorite sweets
And we got on my car and took off to look for middle-America
You are the passanger singing your life


Danielle, I said as we boarded the I-10 in cali, My dream seems like a reality now

It took me my whole life to hitchhike
from my town to yours for you.
Now we've gone to look for middle-America

We are singing in the car
We are Laughing on the CAR we are Playing games with the faces
You got the camera loving you with your smile
You said the car next to us is a spy
I said be careful his headlights are really a camera
Toss me a chocolate, I think theres one in the bag. We had the last one an hour ago

So I looked at the scenery, you read your MORRISSEY cards And the stars rose over an open sky
Danielle, I'm happy,in love,alive, and lost, I said, though I knew you was sleeping
I'm empty and aching but I don't care anymore
Counting the headlights on the Arizona turnpike
They've all came to look for Danielle
All came to look for Danielle............



Let's take an adventure just me and you we'll go where ever you want, Jay