Wednesday, May 6, 2009

writing about your favourite singer/drug/star/DANIELLE #32




How do you go about writing about your favourite drug? The one that had such a profound effect on you that you know you would have ended up a rather different person without it. A drug you can’t imagine your life without. A drug that helped re-wire your brain and awakened your social conscience and emotional consciousness. I suppose you could start by sitting on the same bed where you listened to that life-changing drug for the first time several years ago. The drug, Danielle Gayle; the love, Natural Beauty.


My first encounter with this beautiful drug was in 2008 Myspace, the site to be seen a dividing line between those who can love and those that can destroy love. It had been a steady stream of pretty boys and sluts, but sandwiched in between them, rather conspicuously to me, was an ANGEL with the eyes as White as the withe pearls from the sea, skin so pale that can make you love, a site that cane make you fall while you're on the floor. for If You don't believe This, Your Children Will Be The Next pretty boys and sluts there. Not only is this ANGEL gorgeous but a MORRISSEY lover. Makes me melt while in the snow, the visual style and sound of her voice just enough to steel your soul. live-like-it’s-the-end-of-the-millennium atmosphere. Relief, indeed Over years, I can still remember as I sat there, Amazed by this ANGEL, blue and white, red, green, all the Beautiful colours of her face. not one human can com pair, there identity had literally been erased, and I mulled over the pictures for years afterwards. However, I was still at a place in my life that 'I still believe in LOVE AT FIRST SITE' I seem to require any further research into this Angel and her life, just to write everything I can about her. I, like no other man, can fine every piece of beauty in this great drug of mine. God, allowed her to land in this planet. Others just assumed she had always been there and had just had her first hit single. She is my ANGEL,STAR, BEST DRUG.......




DANIELLE Had her star before you knew that stars ever existed, Jay