Friday, May 8, 2009

TRUE TO YOU ......#34



I wrote this a few days ago. is a poem that says everything and it leads to the main point


"TRUE TO YOU"




In my dream, we look so alive
We kiss to the moon
Don't wake me up to the morning
Right here I love to stay

My best dream
My best fantasy
My best desire
My favorite crush



In my eyes the world don't exist
Only you exist in me
Yet you show me your dark side
You ignore me here like

I'm
Your worst dress
Your worst pair of shoes
Your ugliest doll
Your worst friend

I'm looking in your eyes, deep down in your soul
You're hurt right deep in side
Yet you hurt me more

Next to you I feel so alive
A feeling only you can destroy
THE DAY YOU DIE I'LL DIE TOO
Till then I'll always be here
As

Your best joke
Your best laugh
Your best slave
Your best hand
Your best lie

Your best SIN

You can stab me in the back
You can kill me with your words
You can push me to the side
Still I'll run away with you
I'll STAY TRUE TO YOU.............................

Don't ever slam the hammer, Jay