Monday, May 4, 2009

I won't sleep until the world sees.....#30






So on Saturday, you told me that you were going through some SHIT! I wish you open up more to me and tell me what it is that makes you feel this way. I want to be there for you I want to take that feeling from you. All I've been doing is thinking of you. I log into Facebook just to see if you posted a new comment. I always like to read your words, what mood you are in and what it is you are going to do. To me you are more than words can say. Everything you do amazes me in every way, To me you are the biggest star why can't you see that? Maybe the day you read this you'll know just how much you mean to me.



So today when I got out of work and I got in my car. I turn on the radio and "wonder" came on. just as I thought I was not going to think of you. The song, told me otherwise. But what am I thinking I play MORRISSEY, everyday playing MORRISSEY, I is like having you in my speakers, my ears, my sight, my car, my t.v. my computer, is just like having you everywhere..... and I'm not insane. I'm so fascinated by your beauty just like a kid is fascinated with life once it learns what it has to offer. the more I see you the more I want to learn about you.



Danielle, god's gift to the world, yes you are. he wasn't kidding when he made you, he knew what he was sending to the world. His best "WORK OF ART" I won't sleep until the world sees you, I won't rest until that smile of yours gives hope to those that just don't believe. Impossible NEVER. and it starts here......






To think of you is better than a glass of water, Jay






"WONDER"



Doctors have come from distant cities just to see me stand over my bed disbelieving what they're seeing
they say I must be one of the wonders of god's own creation and as far as they see they can offer no explanation
newspapers ask intimate questions want confessions they reach into my head to steal the glory of my story
they say I must be one of the wonders of god's own creation and as far as they see they can offer no explanation
I believe fate smiled and destiny laughed as she came to my cradle "know this child will be able" laughed as my body she lifted "know this child will be gifted with love, with patience and with faith she'll make her way"
people see me I'm a challenge to your balance I'm over your heads how I confound you and astound you to know I must be one of the wonders of god's own creation and as far as you see you can offer me no explanation
I believe fate smiled and destiny laughed as she came to my cradle "know this child will be able" laughed as she came to my mother "know this child will not suffer" laughed as my body she lifted "know this child will be gifted with love, with patience and with faith she'll make her way"