Monday, May 25, 2009

LOVE GENERATION.........#50



Danielle is one of the most beloved and enduring success stories in modern life, writing world-conquering anthems of love, lust and longing since 1984. In over two decades with the world, Danielle has stolen more than 15 million hearts around the globe, proving herself master of every kind of love from human symphonies to unplugged ballads.
Her eyes and smile to take you away! she was released to the world as a special Angel-like a MORRISSEY disc deluxe edition which includes every good song he has ever writing! (re-mastered since its original release), Danielle!, a live soul and a woman featuring everything I ever wanted in a woman, ranging from her hair on Top of her head to her toes I can't ever ask for more.
It's safe to say that Danielle, single-handedly persuaded my hearty lust for smart, danceable soul-lovely music. This compilation of a girl is a must-own for any soul. And if you were to take it from me, well, that would just be un - delightful and I would hunt you down for the rest of my life....

I am the quarry, Jay