Thursday, May 7, 2009

MY LIFE, AS TOLD BY MOZZA #33










I wake up everyday filled with thoughts of you. Your portrait and the intoxicating evening which we spent yesterday in my dreams have left my senses in turmoil. Sweet, incomparable Danielle, what a strange most perfect effect you have on my heart! Are you sad? Do I see you looking lonely? Are you worried? because I am if you're sad I'm sad too... My soul aches with sorrow, and there can be no rest for me till I put a smile in your face; but is there still more in store for me when, my feelings which overwhelm me, I draw from your pictures, from your heart a love which consumes me with fire? it was last night that I fully realized how much an image of you your portrait gives to me!
Until then, AMOR DE LOS AMORES, an eternity worth of kisses; but give me 1 in return, for it's all I need to live a million years next to you, Jay





1. Are you a male or female:
Billy Budd

2. Describe yourself:
Found Found Found

3. How do you feel about yourself:
Seasick, Yet Still Docked

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
Interesting Drug

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation:
Sweetie Pie

6. Describe your current location:
The Public Image

7. Describe where you want to be:
London

8. Your best friend(s) is:
Tony The Pony

9. Your favourite colour is:
Black Cloud

10. You know that:
The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils and The Edges Are No Longer Parallel

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called:
My Love Life

13. What is life to you:
Oh Phoney

14. What is the best advice you have to give:
America Is Not The World and Hold On To Your Friends

MORRISSEY, and using ONLY MORRISSEY SONG TITLES. (Please note I'm not 100% serious with these answers....99.5% I'll admit to.....)