Saturday, May 30, 2009

MORRISSEY, GIRL.......#58


Brown eye Danielle, L.A. lady, crazy for MORRISSEY, Pretty smile, New York style, you'll marry a MORRISSEY, man singing, I must have seen her dancing in the show And now she's in me, always with me, singing MORRISSEY, in my heart
I freaks out in the street Handing pictures out of her God is happy Turning back she just laughs She knows she made a dream
MORRISSEY, man I make my stand In the MORRISSEY, show she's Looking at me she sings the song The words she knows, the tune she loves
But now this feels so real Danielle, here with no one near Only me, and I can hear her When she says softly, slowly "I loved you all my life, you made me happy in thios world."
Danielle, MORRISSEY, lady,
Hold me closer Danielle, my MORRISSEY, dancer We'll count the stars on the sky Lay you down in sheets of MORRISSEY, of me you had a GORGEOUS life.....