Tuesday, May 12, 2009

YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME FATTY.....#37



Left my girl in Kansas City
Left her crying in the rain
Well, I told her that I made my mind up


I didn't want to see her again
What makes the night so lonely
What makes the night so long
I guess it's just because I'm a man
That's done a good woman wrong


I can't eat, I can't sleep
All I can do is cry for her
All I can do is cry and pain myself
Told her that she was a trifler
Told her that she played around


But I was just a lyin' man
Trying to hide the tracks he'd found
Gonna catch myself a flyer
One that's Kansas City bound
I'm a-go in' lookin' for my baby
Good Lord, I hope she's still around
I can't eat, I can't sleep
All I can do is cry for her
All I can do is cry...................



I love you so much that words can't explain everything I fell this joy that I have for you would beat my best day.
When I am at the weakest point of my life You are there in my head encouraging me to run this race Cause you are there with me all the way.
You are on my mind day and night.The first person I see when I wake up,and the last I see when I go close my eyes When we are apart I picture your gracious smile and gentle hug up against me
I can let my feelings out to you and know for a fact I won't regret it because no matter what is you I want always on my side.
I thank God for sending me someone like you who is precious and loving.
So I can truly say that you are the Angel of My Life!I will always be thankful


Danielle you're pure and lovely, what have you done to me?
When all I can do is long into this blog and blog just about you. Jay