Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MY HEART TO YOUR HEART.....#52


Do you remember when you felt in love for the first time?Felt like you on top of the world Not thinking if one day you'll fall Oh no, don't say its true,
Well I got this message from the real world You're happy, was he happy too?You loved him in all his needed love I stand in details following you
The cry of your heart is killing me
I write a new chapter Just pictures of Danielle,I ain't got much and I ain't gonna hurt you I'm hoping to where you stand but the real world stops me half way

My heart to your heart, searching for us I know one day we will be in love So strung right in each other's love Hitting our all-time high

Time as to time and again I tell myself Ill stay away from you But the little brown eyes are all I see Oh no, not again I'm stuck with a valuable blog I'm so happy, hope you're happy too One plus two plus one no smoking to start
I never done this before
I never done bad things
I didn't just like you out of the blue,
Want a kiss to break the door Wanna come in right now

My heart to your heart, searching for us I know one day we will be in love So strung right in each other's love Hitting our all-time high To never hit down
My mother said to not get a broken heart you better stay away from Danielle................