Sunday, May 3, 2009

I want you to be happy next to me #29



I always told myself. "you have to pick one person and make it work." I was watching this couple today, They looked so happy, so into each other. I saw you and me happier than that couple. and I just kept thinking... "this is real. and Danielle and I are not." And I don't think we are that different from each other. I want you to be with me.


I want you to love me the way I love you. I don't really wanna see anything else. Or our pass. But you in my arms is all I want. And I know I see you. I'll, tell you the truth every time. I want you.... I want you to look me in the eye and never be able to feel HURT...... The last person in the world I'd want to hurt is you. I say that because is true. I know we can't choose who we love but, I think you are the best thing that ever happened to me. At least you got me to tell the truth. I can't thank you enough......I hope as you read this you feel SPECIAL in everyway.




Because you are special, you are DANIELLE, always remember you are DANIELLE. and I'm the person that thinks the world of you and beyond......




I'll never stop, for the day I do, is the day you are in my arms FOREVER, Jay