Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dear Angel #9




Dear Angel,


I thank you for your smile, Sunny.

I was--on my way to see you because I knew you would be there.......God, I thought I was gonna have an ocean.....to think about what I wanted to say to you, and I needed to say. I used to believe -- well I mean I, still do. That if you give something or someone your all, your best, everything you have, It doesn't matter if you win or loose. As long as you risked everything, put everything out there for that one shoot of happiness, eternal love. And I think I know I have done that. I did it in my life. I did it....with my heart. And I want it with you. I wanna hold you You may not believe that. And the day I say that I don't need you, that's the day that I will need you the most and I know you will feel the same. Because you too will need me the most. I had a night that should have been the biggest night of my life, and it wasn't because you weren't there. The piece to my puzzle was missing, you complete me, you surround me. So I just wanted to tell you, Not so you change your mind or keep you from going'. But just that you know -- that I know. That I need you....... You know I've seen Scarey Bowie 2 times, or more I think, but really, and I can't even remember because all I can remember is my visit to your home. However, the fact remains that I have (and, as the great Dr. Phyliss Chessler M.D. once said, "facts speak louder than statistics".) I saw Him first on July 9, 2000, and last on september 8, 2007. Why is it so impossible?


From this end always, Jay