Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dearest Madam Mozza #19



Dearest Madam Mozza,


Hello, it's exactly one and a half hours until I'm able to set eyes on the most important, most beautiful, most perfect, well, i can just go on and on can I? person i have ever seen. I know you probably receive incredible amounts of letters and I can only pray that this little insignificant piece of paper will reach your fingertips; I'll write just in case. Allow me to write more about you, since I've already been nosey enough to find every piece of literature and beauty about you, although I'm sure I don't have a clue. Anyway, I have to write this,Otherwise I'd run straight into the ARCHES'. It was myspace in 2008 and that's when I became a part of the culturally confused portion of your following, well, just like me "MORRISSEY". I'm sure that all of your friends tell you that you are "crazy" they can't never relate to "MORRISSEY" like me and you. everything he write and says in interviews makes perfect sence to me and you I'm sure! I'll hope you assume all of those types of things. It does feel as though when i call you "Angel" that you intended to save my life. God, that sounds selfish. Anyway, I hope I'll sound different so that maybe I can somehow reach you. And I hope to God you haven't stopped reading because you think I'm unintelligent or too young. Please give me a chance to be your friend well, something more. I'm afraid that what I write will seem so insignificant and shallow that you will just laugh and go on to the next letter. I hope you don't mind if for a second I pay you some of my sincerest, deepest compliments because you deserve them. You are the most PERFECT, mysterious, sensual, intelligent, compassionate, beautiful, interesting, original girl in the world according to me. I have this fantasy of getting past the realities in life (I'm a man) of having you in order to survive and then devoting my whole life to seeking you out and having a life-long friendship with you, if you'd have me as your friend that is. You're probably thinking "what an overconfident, little brat". I want to know about you, and I want you to know that I'm listening when you spoke. What you have to say is very valuable to my existence. I want to be "alone" with you, because I too am surrounded by people and am totally alone. When I read your eyes, your words just seem to exude pain. I as a loyal man can't bear to watch you suffer without trying to put an end to it. Let me into your world, please. Let someone in. I want to take care of you and hold you if you cry. After the trauma you've withstood for all these years, it's no wonder you seem numb. I have feelings for you that I've never felt for another human being. I probably sound like a bad, top 40 love song right about now so I'll stop. I'm in love with you and you'll never hear me. Anyway, you're the best human on my list if counts for anything and I love you. Goodbye.


I say it all the time...but I've never meant something more in my life, Jay


P.S. A day without Morrissey is a miserable one.......