Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dear Queen Elizabeth, of England #16



Dear Queen Elizabeth, of England,




So funny thing happened today on my way to see uncle Rob, I felt bad about you, don't know why I was gonna buy you a flower and put it in your car, and I went to pay for it and pulled out my wallet it's the first thing i saw so it must have been the first thing you saw too.
I would have voted for you but, I wasn't sure that you'll be on the ballet. This town sux's the music is no good and the people talk funny. but I wanna congratulate you on making it legal to kiss you I cant wait to follow the law.
Will you send me a picture of your eve costume? Do you HAVE a boyfriend?
What exactly do you DO with your life anyway? You don't tell me ANYTHING. other than concerts.
There's a fab film on T.V. america on Saturday at 4:30, "Party of Five" with Neve Campbell.as the beautiful Miss Julia as created by the un-groovy people. Watch it with your beautiful eyes . Or perhaps you'll be too busy at the Virgin mega-store? Wake up at the back there.
Have you filled in your Morrissey poll sheet yet? Ha ha (yawn). Are there any local groups up there worth writing home to mother about?
Well, I really must watch Beth Hart in concert on mal, do you like her? tee-vee. Write to me soon and try to smile it looks good on you.



Morrissey Saved My Life, Jay



P.S. Morrissey has made it very clear that their wouldn't be a Smith reunion. I just hope that he keeps to it. Not that I wouldn't love to see the Smiths but Morrissey has stated that he would eat his own testicles before he would reunite the Smiths. I don't want to see him reunite for money or for publicity. It's like The Cure who stated that they would break up in 2000, then made about 3 albums after that. Now they are going to collaborate with Ashlee Simpson??!!?! WTF!? That really makes me not respect them anymore(not that I thought the Cure were ever great).