Saturday, April 25, 2009

MORRISSEY'S shirts...... #21




I Am Human And I Need To Be Loved...just like you and everybody else......




Yes, indeed! Today I thought I tell you about the awesome week I had in concerts with my friends in 2004'. I don't know if you were touring live shows at this time but InTo round off a kick-ass concert week I had in '04' that started off with Erasure and included New Order, we saw Morrissey live that week too.The man has an amazing voice and is so very theatrical. It's quite a show "YOU ARE THE QUARRY" Tour.




Random stuff that happened that night:~ As we made our way to the restroom during the opening act, because we had drank so much before the concert my Sexy Suburbanite friend (Jessica) turned to me and declared she was being orally raped. I looked at her mouth and then frowned. I was about to say, "Ummm...no I'm not in you yet, but after the show I will. you are not," when I realized she had in fact said. "I am being aurally raped." She was referring to the atrocious sounds emanating from the opening act. Damn the English language and the similar pronunciation of words that are spelled differently and mean different things. But it makes for fun times! haha....




~ Morrissey took off his shirt several times like always. Each time, he wiped his sweaty body with the piece of clothing and then flung it to his adoring fans. Luckily, we had seats further back and up and were not hit because people were fighting for (mostly men). However, a conversation ensued with John, about what would one do with said shirt. Would one hang it and let it stink up the closet with Morrissey's smell and then the room? Or, might one wash it and loose the smell? But then, there would no longer be Essence du Morrissey. Conundrum. The things Morrissey makes us talk about even while singing.




~ I started screaming, as he was singing "NOW MY HEART IS FULL" and Jessica said "Sperminate me, Morrissey." (lol on SPERMINATE) God bless Jessica, Now I see the stupidity of her ways. Of course she wants children. Morrissey has her man juice so she can carry he's seed haha. I look at Jessica and say to her "In MORRISSEY world that would never happen." Jessicsa looks at me " Well, at lest i have a chance in this world right?" Luckily, the music was louder than usual and only I heard. And of course I was just having a laugh...isn't Morrissey asexual?~ I don't know about his sexuality...but he was on something or other. At one point he stated, "So I reckon by the time we get to Jacksonville we'll get our heads beaten in by little school girls. The crime rate there is really low." Ummm. Sure. OK. Step away from the mic slowly MORRISSEY haha. we still love you....That's all I got at the moment. I am so on overdrive it is not even funny.Love y'all!



I'm a million different people all rolled into one, Jay



P.S. How I wish you were here.....