Monday, April 27, 2009

D.Gold, you made it to easy for me to find you.... #23






D.Gold, you made it to easy for me to find you....



"All of the gifts that they gave can't compare in any way... ...to the love I am now giving to you. Right here, right now, on the floor." MORRISSEY.
Writing whatever pops into my head is funny because you make it to easy for me. I'm happy are you happy?. "Don't change for you, don't change a thing for me." You'll never grow old in me. I feel old but for some reason I feel I'm going to get younger. I like to sleep that must be it. "For one so small, you seem so strong Mrs Gold." Apple cake not pie is foul. Morrissey has made me more human than conception could have ever managed.



Fetuses are merely parasites anyway. If I die before I'm 50, Natalie who's across the hall is gonna be pissed. She told me this 5 weeks ago. Something about cigarettes and stress. "She has been telling me that I have been acting childish. Foolish, ghoulish and...childish because all i do is talk about Danielle,Danielle,Danielle,and Danielle. Oh I know, I know, I know, I know, I KNOW...but I don't mind." I'm proud to be your fan. It does not bother me to say if this is love Because if you don't want to talk about it. Then it is love And I guess I'm going to have to live that But, I'm sure there's something in a shade of us Or something in between is stuck in my head. I love DREAMING is a way of life do you agree?. There's nothing wrong with it, Is what gives hope. "PENNY LANE" That's you silly. is hot like woah. I'm going to bed now (can't wait to close my eyes). I can't be philosophical when I can hardly be mobile. Its purely psychological...and corruptly metaphorical. The things you make me talk about and I love it!.....



I think normally in Los Angeles, if you can call it normal thinking, Jay