Friday, April 10, 2009

Well, Mrs. Cleopatra "As Julia would tell you, occasionally I sing that song in tune, and it's much better..." #14



Well, Mrs. Cleopatra "As Julia would tell you, occasionally I sing that song in tune, and it's much better..."


Here is what burning waxings that presently turn me on (babee);


At Amber (Morrissey)

Leave (R.E.M.)

Seasick, Yet Still Docked (Morrissey)

Rockin in the free World (Neil Young & Pearl Jam)

Sunday (David Bowie)

Love Song For A Vampire (Annie Lennox)

Knives Out (Radiohead)

Fade Into You (Mazzy Star)


Do you get out much? Or do you watch television all week? You really don't tell me much about yourself. Are you catholic,Jewish or what? The questions are getting desperatesville. Who are you anyway? I know absolutely NOTHING about you. Maybe it's just as well, Are you a nice person? Are your parents rich? Do you smoke (I supposed you do)? Failure to answer these questions may result in prosecution. I wish you'd send me not a photo but yourself. I like to see who I'm criticising. Oh well, I'm off upstairs to play "Love Jesus"!


Your good friend of friends, Jay


"Love is a stranger In an open car To tempt you in And drive you far away. Its savage and its cruel And it shines like destruction Comes in like the flood And it seems like religion Its noble and its brutal It distorts and deranges And it wrenches you up And you're left like a Love zombie."