Sunday, April 5, 2009

So Mrs. Penny Lane #10



So Mrs. Penny Lane


You say you listen to "electronic bands". Does that mean every and cut-copy? If so, it was very nice knowing you...
Besides Bowie, I dribble over Morrissey, Gaz, Alain, Boz, Spencer. Have you heard these people? I know you have I'm just being silly! with you silly!
Do you get many replies to your fab eyes? Anyone as fascinating as me? Don't answer that.
Did you see vintage Bowie on the R,S, 70's review? we are to young for that and I know Bowie is not big on you but, I still like to bring up his name as if you didn't know that by now. Almost funny if the rest of the programme wasn't such an obvious self-gratification slot for Mother Harris. Nice to see R.E.M., do you like R.E.M? and weren't Roxy Music just Fab City?
So, which is your most treasured Morrissey waxing? Or is it possible to say? See, a whole 1/4 page without an insult! "Ah's losin' mah touch" as the late great Tallulah Bankhead once said. "Is all life sad?" as the late great Jayne Mansfield said. "Bye, bye, poncho!" I said that silly.
I'm glad you enjoyed me in Rebel Without A Cause, if I was ever in it.


Love & trash, Jay - from the world that spins in a way i cant feel


P.S. Did you see the reviews our beloved Morrissey is getting on this tour? I almost feel bad for him. it must be that hard to go up against music that sells, what a terrible generation it is now. do you agree?


P.P.S. There is not one bad picture of you is there......