Saturday, April 11, 2009

December,January,March,June,October What ever month i wish it was, 1981 Dear Mrs.Bowie #15



December,January,March,June,October What ever month i wish it was, 1981 Dear Mrs.Bowie


Thank you most sincerely (Real) for your letter, which was an education in itself. Like Shakespeare before you, you stir a place in my heart unstirred since, well, I don't have to tell you EVERYTHING, do I? Oh, and thank you for your photo. It came in handy until the plumber arrived it killed everything hehe. Did you know you had a live caterpillar on your lip? Real deco, sweetheart. You could have smiled and made it even more beautiful but it's dreadfully unfashionable, isn't it? Observe the enclosed piccy of your author, disguised as an artiste. This photograph is suitable for framing. Incidentally your real name IS Goddess, isn't it? Everyone in California is either too thin or to fat or terrible. but you are just (PERFECT) Have you got a real Beverly Hills accent? How novel! Why don't you join a traveling circus? I'm honoured that you liked my writing paper. As for your paper, well, it's very blue. Are you really a protestant? How sad. You'll never know the joys of the church in that case? Wouldn't you just LOVE to kiss the Pope's feet? Spider and I? Piffle me girl. There Gops Concorde? Sputter-butter. Vienna? Hogwash. It's a good job you have me around to provide continual cultivation. sorry is just the Morrissey in me. Everybody has a Mozzer in them.
Your mentioning Pernod brings me back to the "You are the Quarry" tour (I discovered they drink then.) These days it's strictly cinzano, or vodra they are (DRINKS) "ANGEL". But yes, I'm missing Mae terribly (Beer? What an insult!) And to think she was only 88...such a waste.
No, I wouldn't wish to terminate our astral relationship. You are, I'll admit, a curious psychological study, and I'm sure you have a sense of humour...somewhere. Nope, we're not close to the blast, so don't worry your little brain. People have been panicking about The Bomb since the early 50's. Things haven't changed.
But if it does drop, well, meet me on the desert shore (as the old song goeth).
Have you ever traveled anywhere overseas? Have you ever been to Manchester? Have you ever been to, or would you like to go to, the boring old Italy? I'm going back there on Jan 15th. Yipee well, I've never been. Away from this godforsaken place. I'll be going to New York first, and then on to Colorado where I'll be living. I'll give you my address there as I hope you'll continue to mesmerize me with your pushing intellect. I'll miss Coronation Street and I'll miss The Simpsons (Yes, I watch it damnit), but I WON'T miss Reality T.V. I hate that so much.
From the desk that Support's my hand to write this letter, Jay


P.S. if she is beautiful, if she's a lesbian, if she's crazy, if she is scary etc, etc. I don't know why so many people don't have the ability to see, the true of beauty that this woman can transmit, after all we are humans and if we could see beyond our hearts there is no skin, no color, no status, no race, just one soul that feels.