Sunday, April 26, 2009

IT'S SUNDAY, I'M IN LOVE....WITH MORRISSEY AND YOU....#22



IT'S SUNDAY, I'M IN LOVE....WITH MORRISSEY....Miss. MOZ_GIRL


So there really can only be one Morrissey and one Danielle in this world. Last week I mentioned to my friend, between 1988 and 2008, only two out of the twenty million people i have come across in this life of mine only MORRISSEY and you ANGEL have made their mark in me. in a way that i can even explain. of the great MORRISSEY's singles released during this period your eyes, mouth,teeth,hair,and whole make you the top one. Fast forward seven years to the comeback that's (YOU ARE THE QUARRY)...and all four singles released in 2007 go Top 10. The only other act to enjoy such chart success is you.


Here is a letter i wrote to MORRISSEY, once. It never made it or as i like to call it. it just got lost in traffic.


Dear MORRISSEY,


Without you my life is incomplete:
I say it all the time...but I've never meant something more in my life. A day without Morrissey is a miserable one. I kid you not. When you retire from this world...I shall cry for longer than you could ever imagine because you would no longer be here to write my life. You do it so well at time i have to turn just to look behind me to make sure you are not there writing about me. But somehow you still manege to do so. Regardless of what you claim, you're the only one who always was there, always is there, and always will be there to comfort and understand me. If you could only fathom how much you have meant to so many...you'd feel incredibly better about yourself.


Dear Morrissey,


I've always wanted to say loads to you. But I've settled on the main point: Thank you.


Love,Jay