Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Marie Antoinette., Queen of France and of Navarre #11



Dear Marie Antoinette., Queen of France and of Navarre.



So pleased that you enjoyed my last letter/ text. Why don't you just admit that every word I write fascinates you? It would save so much time. The nicest thing I can say about you is that you exist. I consider it my puristic duty as self-elected chairman of our National League of Deceny to cultivate your mind at once. My only fear is that it may already be too late...
It was a terrible blow to hear that you actually worked my god why?. I didn't think anyone did so anymore. It's so old-fashioned to work. I'd much rather lounge about the house all day looking fascinating. I'd rather look fascinating than have a permanent income. Am I insane?
It was very considerate of your parents to make you so well, I add perfect. Are they fond of little gorgeous thing? And as for your being the youngest child, well, don't you know that "THE YOUNGEST IS THE MOST LOVED" I like Radiohead also, especially the OK computer & Pablo Honey and 'Natalie Merchant'. Also, Simon. I love 'Bookends', it must be his best album ever. I have most of their stuff, and I've seen them 3 times. met him too.

Your interest in autolux is surely the result of having nothing to do. I still love you. I hate, loathe, detest, abhor, abominate, cannot stand or abide Miss Mariah Carry. To me, all electronic music is just a sad accident well not Depeche Mode, they are good. So, you had an "exciting package from me "; The one I send via mail. did you tell your friend that you had an exciting gift from me? Of course you did!
You ask if I'm interested in Art. Well, there's art and there's Art. Do you mean paintings, or creative writing? I am interested in films which are Art to me, and also, BOOKS, and some 'music'...
It's interesting about your friend Jen, a big Morrissey fan. Are all your friends like this? Incidentally a fan?, I saw you on facebook last week - but why did you choose the name d.gold? It's nice of you to bring Morrissey's writimg up to my level, but he really doesn't deserve it. And why do you say you like "MIA" why? she's so far from good. "It was really nice knowing you" so many ?'s....


Write soon please, there's a good boy here that can't wait to read.
Sometime in the late '90s, Jay


P.S. your royal palace is so therapeutic