Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dear, Founder of Good looks #13



Dear, Founder of Good looks,


Thank you for your letter which had everything I knew it would have with the English language as we know it. I shall light a candle for you this Sunday - how else could you be saved?
This world business is really gripping I just can't wait to get it completed (yawn).
Thank you for the photo. Has anyone ever told you that you look like the FAMOUS you? You sound and look like a real fun kiddo. The postcard was a scream - I feel asleep reading it. Is it too late to ignore your Sounds voice? haha.....
So, you don't think I'm insane? Coming from you this isn't too encouraging (wink,wink). I'm convinced that you're insane just like me. I'm usually right about these things.
Today I bought the "Achtung Baby" by U2. It's a lovely record, but I feel I would enjoy it much more if I had you next to me. Actually, I have your picture. Are YOU "that n' gorgeous"?
I'm sorry the record got lost. That sounds very careless. I wish I could lose mine
What End music doth you dig? I have always considered "NEW ADVENTURES, TEN and VIVA HATE" to be one of the best albums ever, and "Under the influence" is fab too. As for old Uncle Bowie - "Heathen" must be his 'meisterwork' Im too into it. As for 'BICAMERAL' (everyone knows what this means, schmock-face), why not observe the run-off of 'Boy's Keep Swinging'? Heavens above!
Don't tell me you take acid! or have you? I might have known you're so typically 1980,90's. As for the "??? for me", well, such things are beneath discussion. I supposed you like "sex" too, and masturbate to pictures of oh! SO typical.
Since you so politely ask, in my spare time I waltz around sunny wanna be Manchester in Los Angeles looking sultry, overeducated, and kinda deco (whatever that means). I consider it my only real purpose in life to look as bored as humanly possible. I'm SO old-fashioned. are you the same in so many ways we are the same. and i don't even like you sonny/Penny Lane/Marie Antoinette/Miss. Gold/Founder of Goodlooks/ANGEL. so many names for you and more to come....


What ever people say I am, that's what I'm not, Forever, Jay


P.S. The neverending of you, has gone to an all time high.....