Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dearest Pale Brown Eyes, (never strange to me) #18


























Dearest Pale Brown Eyes, (never strange to me)






Ah well, home is where the art is. I flew in from Cochella yesterday (but of course, dear!). Your glorious majestic presence there was so perfect I was more exited to see you than our beloved MORRISSEY, (as we young moderns call it) LOVE AT FIRST SITE.


I'm flying back this Sunday for the poor cure, but really I'm coming back for you to see you, but until, I'm nesting here in mah old little house living on fresh air and grass. you looked very lovely i must say with that green MORRISSEY 101 shirt you had on. I notice the pin you also had on. your hair, your lips, your smile my,oh my. such a peaceful site. you just had it all and you knew this going in to the park, you knew you would steal all spot lights in my eyes. and our lovely MORRISSEY was great too.


Why don't you come and visit me? Why don't I come and visit you? I'd love to see you over and over, you can't never be a dead cultural to me. or at least you should come down here for an hour and I could give you a tour of our Paris city, and after I've woken you up we could eat at my fave place, the Great American Disaster. Think about it. It can't be that expensive, and you're probably rolling in it anyway. So, what have you been doing? How long have you been doing it? And do you wash your hands when you've finished? Wake up, there's more! Yes, ah'm an artiste! How did you guess? I've just had a book published on Mrs. Gayle, I think that's you, you're reading it now. I'd love to send you a copy too, but I only have two myself. Watch out for my James Dean book. Such a torrid, crazy, insane life I lead! I am presently forming a group, in fact have done so. We are called Angels Are Genderless and are rehearsing as soon as my jet-lag subsides. So, what's exciting in YOUR life, young petite-girl-pale skin?


I heard that the 'YEARS OF REFUSAL' 45 got to No.98, but the web says it made it to No.197. Someone is lying! Ve haff vays to find ze truth! It's a terrible bore that "carol" is not the next single. I'm glad you bought and liked "YEARS OF REFUSAL". Such a refined record too, esp "All that is my own". Since you ask, the US music scene is a right! Even in New York they play all that you'd expect to hear - the stones, the Beatles, and Springsteen. Daring. "New wave" djs will risk lynching and play the Pretenders. I heard 'Cars' by Shirley Numan and it sounded glorious to me (yes, things were THAT bad). So strange to come back to grey old Los Angeles and see 13 year old boys with yellow hair. What could it all mean? And who are AFI anyway? Joe rogan bores the shit out of me. I just wanna kick his ASS!


Davey-boy isn't as recognized as he ought to be over yonder. Most people are still outraged at the mention of his name. I haven't been to the movies yet since Batman wow that's a long time, and won't rest until I do. The play, of course, was out of the question. Pernod! Smashing windows? You want taking in hand. What does your mother say about all this? You young Angel! But yes, I too sing along to David's records MORRISSEY - Cygnet Committee Unwashed & Slightly Dazed got me through February.....


And tell me 'o wise thing, is there anyone sleeping in YOUR bed? You can tell me EVERYTHING!


Your friend, Jay


P.S. I wish this was my add.384 Kings Road Stretford Manchester m32-86w (061-881-7125) <- No, I don't expect a phone-call, but then I don't expect ANYTHING!