Sunday, March 29, 2009

Penny Lane Morrissey #8

The first time that I met you
It was clear to see that I was meant for you
and you were meant for me.

You looked to be so sweet, so honest, so pure, so true. I wanted to fall to my knees I wanted to be the concrete your feet walk on.
I saw you very secretly my feelings began to grow in seconds. I wanted to tell the world but I know they would not understand. I often dream of holding you. of someday taking someones place.
But I can't tell it will never be unless you get some space, some space to breathe some time to live, sometime to think things through
Some time to see just how much I feel and care for you.
Don't ever doubt me my love; I'll always be sincere.
When all others fail I'll be here with my arms wide open.
The world is big and I found you, for it is the best found I have ever found........

In poverty, Jay