Friday, July 17, 2009

THE CONVERSATION WE NEVER HAD....#81


Danielle - Do you love me?

Jay - I love you, for you I have this feeling. since the day I saw you I like you and I also love you. and you do you love me?

Danielle - I like you. despite that we hardly see each other. since the day we met I liked you and I also miss you.

Jay - Is so beautiful to know that another soul. thinks of you to end of the glory. Me and you are two that have and feel sweet love. It is why forever me and you. we will live like this so happy we'll be, you'll depend on me like I'll depend on you in any time any day and you do you love me?

Danielle - I like you because you very kind to me. But thanks to destiny I like you and I also love you. And I know you love me.

Jay - Yes! I love you.. for you I'll do anything, I'm here I'm your lover, your best friend and also your soul mate..... This love was born the day that god cross our paths. And put your smile,voice and whole in my sight.. It was worth being born for the fact that one day we can be much more than friends. facts of life facts of love. And the beautiful things that life has to offer...