Monday, June 1, 2009

GOODBYE......#60


My life is an Endless writing of me saying Danielle
My life is what I always thought it would be
And what's left for me now is a Goodbye
Is what's left for me?
At one time
The dream it gave me the hope to go on
But now the dream stretches behind me.
I have failed to make you mine
To make you happy
To make you the one of a kind
To print you in the world
I'm so sorry.
And all of the best things in life and what it can give
Are behind a reality glass
Money, love, jewelry, happiness and flesh
And what's left for me?

What's left for me now is a GOODBYE.................
I used MORRISSEY, in every way I could for you
Because you are the one I knew I could never have
Even when I thought I did have a chance I knew I didn't
And I got stuck, I loved it you will forever be in me
In so many ways
I never thought of you as SEX. you spoke in other words to me. I just wanted you to be happy, to be loved, to be pain free, to just be you. Use this as your guide to love if someone can do better than this then I will be your best NEVER WAS, But if they fail I will be your best WHAT IF?
Good luck ANGEL, I know one day you will find what you're looking for in life. If not you know I will be here. As long as god gives me life.
I hate goodbye's so we'll just call it "I'll see you on the next MORRISSEY, show."
Till then always, JAY...................
P.S. I made it to 60, of them one day I'll reach 1,000,000
The next world, we'll be very happy..........I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!