Saturday, June 13, 2009

I LONG FOR YOU.......#65





My love, till you are near
I long for your touch you are the only one, with you
I know I'll find love that I need
Love for a life time So please believe it's true
Our love will see us thru
For one heart share by two We'll always stand, now and forever
Thru the sun, or all thru the rain And for all time You'll always be my love.
So please believe it's true
Our love will see us thru For one heart share by two We'll always stand, now and forever
Thru this world, and all thru life And for all time
We'll always be in love Thru my heart, and all thru my soul You'll always be my love, or all thru the ocean And for all time You'll always be to be my love my love to you I need, I long for your touch you are the only one with you I know I´ll find love that I always need love for a life time so please, please believe it´s true our love will see us through for one LIFE, shared by two will always stand now and forever through the hard times and through the good times and for all time, I´ll always be here so please, please believe it´s true..........