Friday, June 12, 2009

BACK FROM COLORADO.......#64

What a trip MONICA and I had, it was fun. We decided to come back on a car and not an airplane because I thought it be a lot more fun. But to be honest it was just an excuse to not come back on a plane, I hate them so much. just like I hate sitting in a dark room watching a movie with strangers for two or three hours, most people smell and the sound of them eating and chewing makes me sick. so in simple words I hate the movies too.


But COLORADO, was fun, like I said before I met so many people. I know I'm never going to see again. MONICA, was at her all time great. we had not one negative on this trip. well other than men were hitting on her like if she was honey.....Well in a way she is something like that. kind and sweet all around. We made some stops on our way back and met more people. On our way back I saw an add that caught my attention of the freeway that said. "DANIELLE GOLD DISCOVERS GOLD CALL AND ASK US HOW." haha I should of taken a picture but I was the one driving. you seem to be everywhere. I thought to myself It's impossible to get away from the girl that MORRISSEY, built in such a beautiful way.....

The picture above was taken in COLORADO, I think it was in '04' but not to sure on it. And that's MONICA, see her eyes are honey....




New York, New York is on my mind, Jay