Tuesday, June 16, 2009

JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES........#67

I like anyone kid would be with a crush
I am so flattered by my fascination for you
I like any teen would do
I have simply wanted to carve your face in me
But you you're not impress
You're walking right by me
Must be some poison deep in you Killing me for you
Must be someone deep in you blinding you from me
Must be strangely exciting
To watch one soul fall head first over you
Must be great to be the goddess
To watch a heart meet reality
But you're not impress one bit
I like any young man would be Sorry if I seem extremely psychotic-mad over you
Like any young man in his twenty's
But you think of my love like
You had experienced me in some bad way before
But you you're all alone this is not allowed

You're what love hates to be
An unfortunate slight
I still think you are worthy

Now I need a moment to remember............