Monday, June 1, 2009

THANK YOU ALL......#61


I've decided, I'm going to stop for a bit, to the series of postings in my mind. There's a very good reason as you'll see...

But first of all, I want to say a huge big thanks to everyone who has read and dropped e-mails you've all been very nice. I'm going to break fro a while as I will be in Colorado for 2, weeks.
I will try to post from there that's if I can or have the time. (I don't take pic's so don't expect any above). My postings of the great Danielle,( The star) have been very successful thanks to all of you. I have fun reading through all the comments left behind, and I'm thrilled that the series
"IT'S SUNDAY, I'M IN LOVE WITH MORRISSEY, AND YOU" has been such a success. So much so, I'm all for repeating it when I get back and in 2010.....2011

Thank you very much MARY, JESSICA, JAKE, SAMANTHA... sorry I cant thank all by name but, trust me I will never forget all your e-mails...I will see you all soon. and remember if there is someone you love never give up. To what you believe is eternal happiness....God bless and take care I'll see yall in 2-3 weeks....
"KIND AND GENEROUS"
You've been so kind and generous, I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
For your selflessness, my admiration
For everything you've done, you know I'm bound, I'm bound to
thank you for it....
You've been so kind and generous, I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
And I never could have come this far without you
For everything you've done, you know I'm bound, I'm bound to
thank you for it.
I want to thank you for so many gifts you gave with love and tenderness,I wanna thank you
I want to thank you for your generosity, the love and the honesty that you gave me
I want to thank you, show my gratitude, my love and my respect for you,I wanna thank you Oh I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...