Saturday, March 14, 2009

YOU ARE EVERYTHING... #3


I never felt like this with anyone before you only have to smile and I'm dizzy, crazy!
you make the year go like water into the sea I think of you a thousand times a minute just send me a text and send me spinning

you show me MORRISSEY and I'm crying you hold my eyes in your hand and open up the world I can't believe all this

I want to keep this feeling deep inside of me
I want you always in my heart you are everything.
The world has to offer
you fill my head all full of you and all the rainbows is
is every step you take is to be with you forever

I want to keep this feeling deep inside of me I want you always in my arms you are everything.......YOU ARE EVERYTHING!......................

I wake up and what do I see, all of you always, Jay....