Monday, March 16, 2009

Natural beauty #5

She walked my dream in a spring stage, it seemed to me No makeup on her face Natural beauty takes its place in her.......
She walked my dream In her Morrissey shirt, of sights to see All the birds, lotus, and the children of the woeld They crowded around her
Have I been blind have I been lost Inside the beauty of her eyes...... Hypnotized, mesmerized by what I seen In her
She moved in me In a spectacle of wealth and poverty With her "Diamond" eyes. I take out the scarlet welcome carpet That I just rolled out just for her........
She walked my dream with her wings up above her made a wild-eyed man of me.... She sings of her traffic island I stopped and I came to her
Have I been blind, have I been lost in the deep end of her eyes Have I been Hypnotized, mesmerized by what I have have seen in her In the BEAUTY of her looks.....that great dream of mine, in that "PENNY LANE"...........