Saturday, March 14, 2009

THE MOST LASTING PROOF OF THE HUMAN GENIUS #2



When the years pass by and everything is lost,after the ice caps have melted..and the ocean has risen to drown so many cities along the shorelines of the world. forever lost and millions of people were displace. but your image will live on to never fade away. your mark in the world is place. In order for one human soul, to love another human soul. they must understand each other. "what did u feel." he says "i don't understand." she said "what did i do to your feelings." "you did it to my heart." But if love is real, then wouldn't it be a fact--a flat fact? our true love does exist in one place, and in one place only. At the end of the world where the lions weep. here is the place where dreams are born where reality doesn't kill.......Remember me "ANGEL" for the day your face grows very old and your hair turns white, remember me for the latest. where my biggest thing is that i will only want you even more. where 2,000 years pass by and u still look like the "ANGEL" i first meet and saw. you are very important, you are unique a (one of a kind) in all the world. "THE MOST LASTING PROOF OF THE HUMAN GENIUS." i only want for your happiness. my dearest "PENNEY LANE" i will one day close my eyes to go to the one place where (dreams are born) and the physical body means nothing only the feelings to one another. till then.............I'am,I was,I'll be, I care......thank you! for everything you have done....when all others fail I'll be here.....Don't put your heart in the hands of a beautiful face that throws it all away in the end......i wish i can keep writing more I said it before and I'll say it again "When it comes to you there is no end." Always: JAY...