Saturday, August 8, 2009

I AM THE UGLIEST MAN - THAT CAME VERY CLOSE TO YOUR SIDE.....#89

When I sleep With that picture of you framed beside my bed Oh, I know it's childish - low life and it's silly to you But I think it's you in my room, every time by the bed (...yes, I know and I can tell you it was silly...) The strange Pills remind me of your sleeping Pills.

This may sound stupid to you but I can still pin point the love at first site I can still detail every move that "SUNDAY" made by you. Everything you wore and said, how you stood that day. As we spent the day. A normal day to you worth a million to me. After that day I did become the world's UGLIEST man.....Because I new it was over the minute I left..... Even when I thought I had a chance I knew I didn't.............. But as I spent the last second I forgot the world was still spinning and that there was air in my lungs, Pain was nowhere to be fund...Everything special in my life came in that second..... Morrissey in my car singing reality to me GOODBYE FOREVER. A half life disappeared With every hand waves me on (secretly wishing me gone) I sleep with women to kill the pain GOD, HOW I HATE SEX!...........Thank you Morrissey